I had this same problem and rang through to their technical support team. Here's what they advised me to do (and it worked a treat for me):
- Turn off the machine overnight
- Take the battery out of the remote control and replace it in the small compartment in the base of the unit itself
- Power it on and the battery will jump-start the display and all will be fine again
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
When in standby mode (press and hold power button to enter standby), press MODE. Now press |<< TUNE/SKIP >>| to set 12-hour or 24-hour display mode. Press MODE to confirm display setting. The display flashes. Press |<< TUNE/SKIP >>| again to set the hour, then press MODE. Press |<< TUNE/SKIP >>| to set minutes, then press MODE to confirm the time.
hold the src button left of power along with button to the right power.a model number will appear once it does let it disappear and the unit will go into reset. set the language, 12/hr, 24hr etc and the time. :)
According to the instructions that we received with our clock. You should be able to get the Instruction manual from firstname.lastname@example.org. It is also supposed to be under the support section of the website www.dpi-global.com but I couldn't find such a link.
However the "Operational Support" insert has the following:
Setting the clock 1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" for at least 4 seconds. 2. While holding the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button", press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the time. 3. When the correct time is selected, release the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" to set the clock
Setting the Alarms 1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "AL1" or "AL2" Button for at least 4 seconds. NOTE: An alarm icon will begin to flash on the LCD display.
2. While holding the "AL1" or "AL2" Button, press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the alarm time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "AL1" or "AL2" Button to set the clock.
4. Press the "AL1" or "AL2" Button consecutively to switch alarm one and alarm two between sounding to a buzzer, the currently set radio station, or a docked iPod.
Omg i have the same exact one and the exact thing happens with mine---blue light no longer shows up and music will not play through the speakers---my ipod still charges and the clock still works but yeah---i also got mine 2 months ago!