- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Electrolux Diagnostic Mode
* Press the Cancel button to enter standby mode and enable diagnostic entry.
* Within 10 seconds after pressing Cancel , press any button to wake up the control.
* Within 5 seconds of wake up, turn the selector knob to the far left cycle and press and hold Cancel and far left
button under the display simultaneously for 3 seconds to enter the diagnostic mode.
To save time at wake up, the Welcome screen can be bypassed by turning the selector knob.
1. Upon entering diagnostic mode, all lights should flash for 1¼"x2" display models and all lights on for the 1¼" x
4 3/4" display models.
2. Turn the program knob (1) click clockwise from the start position. The hot water solenoid will activate and hot water
should enter through the detergent compartment.
3. Turn the program knob (2) clicks from the start position. The bleach water solenoid will activate and cold water
should enter through the bleach compartment.
4. Turn the program knob (3) clicks from the start position. The bleach and the wash water solenoids will activate and
cold water should enter through the softener compartment.
5. Turn the program knob (4) clicks from the start position. The prewash solenoid will activate and cold water should
enter through the prewash compartment.
6. Turn the program knob (5) clicks from the start position. The door lock solenoid will deactivate and the loading door
can be opened. When the door is opened, the drum light should turn on.
7. Turn the program knob (6) clicks from the start position. The door lock will activate and the washer will fill then
tumble. Once tumbling has started, the boost heater will turn on.
8. Turn the program knob (7) clicks from the start position. The drain pump will activate draining out any water in the
tub and the washer will operate in high spin.
9. Turn the program knob (8) clicks from the start position. This is a free position. 10. Turn the program knob (9) clicks from the start position. The control will signal the last 5 error codes with E00 being no error.
11. Turn the program knob (10) clicks from the start position. Latest software version will be shown.
12. If applicable, turn the program knob (11) clicks from the start position. This is a free position
Exiting Diagnostic ModeA) Unplug the power cord, wait 5-8 seconds, then reconnect the power cord or
Turn the program knob clockwise back to the start position. Press the Cancel and far left button under the display
hi, the problem you are having with the "soak/prewash" light flashing after the wash has started is a common fault on the meile washing machine. Its a water sensor problem. remove all srews and bolts from front of machine and open the front panel. you will see a red in colour pressure switch at one oclock, there will be a black tube attached to it, remove the tube and replace it with a new one, or reverse the tube in reverse and you will find that the water intake level will be less and the fault of the "soak/prewash" light will no longer flash, problem solved. 0868887054 DAVID ASHBOURNE. MEATH.
No solution! tried resetting to factory defaults but ended up that even the drain pump stopped working. after flooding the kitchen (nearly). I decided it was terminal and am loking for a new dishwasher urgently as I type. Cheers.
Try pressing the following key pad buttons within 5 seconds - PREWASH OPTIONS - WASH TIME, PREWASH OPTIONS - WASH TIME, in this sequence and allow the washer to run. The LED display will start counting down as the washer begins a sequence of short diagnostics tests. If no error is present, the washer will return to standby. If the error persists, you may have a blockage in your drain pump. Please run the test and let me know the results. Total test time is about 1 minute 40 seconds. I hope this helps you.
food stuck in drain pump remove and clean out or scoop out - soak up all water then fill with 3 or 4 hot litres of water . cancel programme , start new one ( first thing unit does is switch to drain cycle ).
Then rock machine back and forth - this sometimes frees jammed debris thus pumping out of machine.
This works for me i have done it several times and it works
I have had the same problem. If you switch the machine to off and then to cotton/linen 95, then press at the same time prewash, soaking, qick wash and stain buttons for 10 seconds switch it off. When I switched it on it worked.
Try the diagnostic test by pressing Drain/Spin button then press the Prewash button four time within five seconds. It will start to ignitiate the sequence for the inlet valve. The cold then hot then wash then drain then spin. Hope this will clear the brain of the machine and you are good to go.
F&H means you have a drain clogged, or bad pump or bad inlet valve or pressure switch or the worst ccu.
I too had this problen today. Printed off a manual from the Hotpoint website. Very helpful troubleshoot section. Anyway, flashing eco and fast lights and beeping sound indicates 'water feed pipe blocked' You need to check the water inlet connections on your tap.However, when we pulled it out we noticed the blue water inlet pipe was slightly kinked. Straightened this out and hey presto! It works fine again. How this happens when its worked ok for 18 months will never know but still. Try it! hope this was helpful...shewoo