Question about Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Your printer does not support Windows 98.
To find the information please follow this link: http://www.lexmark.com/lexmark/product/home/712/0,6970,204816596_653293766_1226052296_en,00.html?tabId=1
The solution for your problem is either upgrade your Windows 98 to newer operating system (minimum Windows 2000) or trade your printer with the one supporting windows 98.
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Hello! Thank you for using FixYa.
Using the printer control panel 1.
Using the printer control panel
1.Load plain Letter-size paper.
2. From the printer control panel, press "," and then press "."
3. Press the arrow buttons until "Align Cartridges" appears, and then press "."
4. An alignment page prints.
1. Load plain Letter-size paper.
2. Do one of the following:
??¢ In Windows Vista, click the round, Windows symbol.
??¢ In Windows XP and earlier, click "Start".
3. Click "All Programs" or "Programs", and then select the printer program folder from the list.
4. From the printer folder, click "Maintenance", then "Align Cartridges".
5. Click "Print".
6. Follow the instructions on the computer screen.
Sep 01, 2011 | Lexmark X3650 Printer
Apr 12, 2011 | Lexmark X3650 Printer
Jan 03, 2011 | Lexmark X3650 Printer
Dec 18, 2010 | Lexmark X3650 Printer
Sep 20, 2010 | Lexmark X3650 Printer
Dec 13, 2009 | Lexmark X3650 Printer
Apr 06, 2009 | Lexmark X3650 Printer
Jan 24, 2009 | Lexmark X3650 Printer
Jan 11, 2009 | Lexmark X3650 Printer
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!