Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Send fax from computer is as easy as send e-mail to your friends. Even you can use iphone, ipad or android phone / android tablet to send and receive fax. To learn more how to do, take a look to this blog : Internet Fax Service
Posted on Jan 02, 2016
I use FaxInternetService (Your dedicated Internet fax line for efficient business communication) to send and receive faxes online. Check out on their site how you can do this. It's really easy!
Posted on Aug 06, 2015
Please follw the below steps:
To Fax From Your Word Processing Program1. Some software products, such as Microsoft Word, allow you to fax a document without opening your fax software.
2. Open the document that you want to fax.
3. From the File menu, select Print. The Print window opens.
4. Instead of printing to your default printer, look for an option that allows you to Print to Fax. Select this option and click Print.
5. You will be asked to provide the recipient's fax number and other assorted information as with a fax program.
6. The fax message compiles, the modem dials. If the connection is made with the other modem, the fax will be sent.
To Send a Fax From Fax Software1. Prepare the document that you want to fax.
2. Prepare a fax cover sheet, if desired.
3. Open your fax software - such as Microsoft Fax or Microsoft Exchange.
4. Look for an icon or menu command that allows you to send a fax - such as Send New and Send Fax. Click on that item.
5. Follow instructions for entering the fax number of the recipient and any other requested information. Be sure to include area codes and long-distance information if needed.
6. Indicate whether you wish to send a cover sheet.
7. When asked to attach the file, follow instructions to attach the file that you want to fax.
8. When ready, click Send. The fax will begin to compile the information and, when ready, will dial the remote fax machine.
9. When the connection is made, the fax will be sent.
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 31, 2016 | Computers & Internet
on Jul 06, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 22, 2015 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Jul 08, 2015 | Muratec Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 11, 2011 | Lexmark X3550 All-In-One Printer
Jul 22, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
May 27, 2009 | HP PSC 950 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 17, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 29, 2008 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
491 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!