Question about RIM BlackBerry 8800
I need the codes to unlock my Tmobile blackberry 8800
Hi, i have a blackberry 8800 by T-Mobile provider. Problem is, my cousin gave it to me as a gift before she left for the U.S and here in NZ, we hardly have any unlocking stores, so im unable to use the phone which sucks. lol
Can anyone please help with an unlock code? much appreciated
No one can give you unlock code for free. and dont try to enter unlock code. because it will block your blackberry. if you want to unlock your blackberry only use trusted sites. order your Blackberry unlock code here http://blackberrymep.com/unlock-blackber... this site charge very reasonable price.
Posted on Mar 17, 2013
Heres a free way of unlocking your blackberry enjoy,any "Q" email me at firstname.lastname@example.org http://blackberrysync.com/2008/12/how-to-unlock-your-blackberry-for-free/
Posted on Apr 25, 2009
It's a fully detailed guide on how to get your BlackBerry 8800 unlocked in minutes ! 1. Insert any sim card
2. Turn off all of the wireless connections
3. Go to Options
4. Select Advanced Options
5. Select SIM Card
6. Using your BlackBerry keyboard type MEPD ( you will not be able to see what you are typing )
7. Using your BlackBerry keyboard type MEP2 or MEP4 ( you will not be able to see what you are typing )
8. Now the phone will prompt you to enter the unlock code
9. if you not already have the unlock code, then go here to get your code .
10. Enter the code and hit the trackball ( you should see "code accepted" )
11. Restart your BlackBerry .
It's a fully detailed guide on how to get your BlackBerry 8800 unlocked in minutes !
1. Insert any sim card
Posted on Oct 28, 2010
There are many ways to unlock your blackberry 8800.
1) If you've completed your contract obligation, which depends on the carrier you have, you can call tech support of your original carrier, give them your IMEI number and they will email you an unlock code. Completing your contract in some cases is 3 months or 2 years. Essentially, they want to make sure you've "paid" for the phone. If you qualify, this is "free"
2) Use any of the services on the web, some you give them your IMEI numbers and they email you the unlock code and the instructions. Google "unlock blackberry 8800" and they will all come up I've seen prices from $9 to $39, so shop around. There's other services that use OTA (Over The Air) unlock mechanisms so there's nothing for you to do. (I've used the former successfully, not the latter) Try golobalunlock.com
3) To do it for free (untried, probably best for hacker level people only) you need a PC, Blackberry Desktop Manger (4.7) loaded (which requires Microsoft's .NET framwork) and a USB to connect your BB 8800. Go to http://blackberrysync.com/2008/12/how-to-unlock-your-blackberry-for-free/ and follow the directions ther.
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
you can visit following site to unlock your phone visit. http://www.gsmunlockintl.com
Posted on Aug 31, 2009
You can get the Unlock code from service provider and Unlock it...
Posted on Apr 13, 2011
Hi. Unfortunately, it isn't possible to share unlock codes because they are unique for each device. It is, however, easy to get your Blackberry unlocked...you don't need an actual store, you can do the whole thing online. One site that is often quoted as being good is: gsmphonesource.com. All you do is email them your IMEI number and they will email you the unlock code, usually the next day. The cost is US$50-$60.
Posted on Dec 31, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry 8800
Feb 09, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Storm 9530 Smartphone
Aug 18, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry 8800 Smartphone
Jun 15, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry 8800 Smartphone
May 04, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry 8800
Feb 23, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 8800 Smartphone
Oct 11, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
19,958 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: