Question about Compaq Presario R3000 Notebook
How to install drivers and devise audio to my lap top
For Windows XP:-
or try the alternate drivers given below
Download and install the driver, you will get the error while installing.
Perform the below steps to fix the issue.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location".
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install".
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp34200 folder and select the .inf (wisxxxx) file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Posted on Jan 04, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 08, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Jun 11, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario C700T
May 13, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario C700T
Jan 24, 2009 | Compaq Presario C700T Notebook
Jan 06, 2009 | Compaq Presario C700T Notebook
Nov 23, 2008 | Compaq Presario C700T Notebook
Oct 25, 2008 | HP Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook
Sep 05, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Mar 12, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
176 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: