Question about Philips Magnavox 32PS55S 32" TV
I am looking for the option bytes and geometry settings in the SDAM menu for this TV. It has a chassis model of 32T800 7629. I have tried the internet for over 4 months now and cannot locate a service manual. Very frustrated with the service I am receiving from Philips. Will likely be the last TV I buy from them.
Option settings found on small white lable on back of crt normal code to enter service mode 062596 then index button on r/c
Option settings found on small white lable on back of crt
normal code to enter service mode 062596 then index button on r/c
Posted on Oct 18, 2007
I wish I could help you but you will more than likely have to take your set to an authorized service center. Philips doesn't like to send service manuals to anyone except their service centers. Stargazer
Posted on Feb 25, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2016 | Televison & Video
1. To enter the Service Alignment Mode (SAM), press the following key sequence on the remote control transmitter: 0-6-2-5-9-6-Status.
2. From the top level SAM menu, use the Menu Up/Down keys to highlight the Geometry sub menu.
3. Use the Menu Left/Right keys to enter the Geometry sub menu.
4. In the Geometry sub-menu, use the Menu Up/Down buttons to select VAM.
5. Using the Menu Left/Right keys, adjust VSH so that the horizontal bar is properly centered, top to bottom.
6. Using the cursor up/down keys, select VAM from the Geometry sub-menu, and use the Menu Right key to
increase the value to obtain a slight overscan.
7. If other Geometry adjustments are needed, proceed to the necessary adjustment using the Menu Up/Down
8. Upon completion of Geometry adjustments, press the Menu button to return to the top level SAM menu.
9. To exit the Service Alignment Mode, turn the set off with the Power button on the remote control.
Oct 30, 2007 | Philips 19PR19 19" TV
Jan 27, 2013 | Panasonic TC-29P22R 29" TV
Oct 29, 2012 | Mitsubishi WS-73615 73" TV
Oct 16, 2012 | Mitsubishi WS-65809 65" Rear Projection...
Jul 03, 2012 | TCL LE32HDF3300 32 Inch LED LCD HDTV
Apr 27, 2012 | Philips 60PW9363 60" Rear Projection...
Oct 14, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jun 14, 2009 | RCA D52W23 52" HDTV CRT TV
Jan 09, 2018 | Philips Magnavox 32PS55S 32" TV
Aug 12, 2017 | Philips Magnavox 32PS55S 32" TV
235 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!