Question about JVC GR-X5 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
I NEED A DRIVER TO INSTAAL THE JVC CAM. MODEL NO:- GR-DVL 120A THANKS ADEEL
In the case no REEL FG is produced for 4 seconds
or more in the capstan rotation mode after
loading was complete, the mechanism mode
is shifted to STOP with the pinch roller set off.
This error is defined as [E03].
However, no REEL EMG is detected in the
1. The idler gear does not engage with the reel disk well.
2. Though the idler gear and reel disk are engaged with
each other, the tape is not wound because of overload
to the mechanism.
3. No FG pulse is output from the reel sensor.
4. No power is supplied to the reel sensor.
5. Tape transport operation takes place with a cassette
having no tape inside.
6. The tape slackens and no pulse is produced until the
slack is taken up and the tape comes into the normal
Posted on Jan 29, 2008
If the camera becomes damp or cold and brought into a warm atmosphere damp forms in the mechanism which would cause the tape to stick and become damaged or fouled.
leave the camera to warm up for a few hours and the fault should clear.
If not the most common reason is the dew sensor has failed and needs replacing
Posted on May 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2010 | Video Cameras
Apr 16, 2008 | Video Cameras
Sep 18, 2009 | JVC GR-D50 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Jan 09, 2008 | RCA CC6363 Camcorder
Dec 30, 2007 | Video Cameras
Oct 13, 2007 | JVC GR-D720 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!