Question about Sunbeam 4237 / 4238 Iron with Auto Shut-off
One morning was working ok next morning got up and did not want to heat up or anything anybody know how to reset or solution
"FF" or a blinking light will display meaning “Fault Found”. The “fault” is in the amount of power available to the blanket, mattress pad or throw.
There are several causes to this problem:
1. Bedding product is plugged into an extension cord, surge protector, power strip, or not plugged into a direct wall outlet.
2. Bedding product wasn't plugged in properly.
To FIX this problem, do the following to reset your bedding product:
1. Unplug the power cord from the electrical connection.
2. Unplug the cord from the actual bedding product itself.
3. Re-plug the cord into the bedding product. Make sure the connection is secure and complete.
4. Re-insert power cord back into a wall outlet.
If the 4 steps above are not followed in order, the bedding product will not properly reset.
Posted on Jan 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2016 | Sunbeam Irons
Mar 28, 2015 | Sunbeam GCSBCL-212 Steam Master...
Nov 04, 2010 | Sunbeam 4243 Iron
Apr 08, 2009 | Sunbeam 4237 / 4238 Iron with Auto...
Oct 07, 2008 | Sunbeam 4237 / 4238 Iron with Auto...
Sep 21, 2008 | Sunbeam 4214 Iron
Jun 11, 2008 | Krups V70 Iron
1,634 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: