Question about Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Cant shut down and as well cant work by clicking any program.
Try this out:
1. Hold down the Start (Windows Flag Key) button on your keyboard and press R
2. Type this Command : shutdown.exe -s -f -t 00
This will shutdown all running programs and shutdown windows Instantly.
Optionally you can create a desktop shortcut to do this automatically. Here is how:
1. Right click on any blank space of windows desktop -> New -> Shortcut. A “Create Shortcut” window will open.
2. In the blank, type in:
shutdown.exe -s -f -t 0
It means, shutdown and wait for Zero second. Click “Next” button for next step.
3. Type in whatever name you like in the blank. I use “Turn Off PC”. Then, click “Finish” button.
4. You are finished . A new shutdown shortcut has been created on your windows desktop!
Just click on it to shutdown.
Posted on Dec 07, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2014 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Jan 13, 2014 | Dell Dimension 4600 PC Desktop
Feb 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 29, 2010 | Compaq Presario SR1000T (568657) PC...
Oct 08, 2009 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
May 12, 2009 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Mar 31, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
Dec 28, 2008 | Dell Precision 360n PC Desktop
610 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!