- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Press the top menu button on the remote after putting a multi movie DVD. Scroll down on the movie file you want to play and press enter. You will see two items in each of the movie folder, Scroll down on the second item and press enter.That is the movie folder. It will play.
it might be sevral reasons:
1. Check if region code is the same for movies you playing and DVD player
2. If you using video CDs or copyed DVDs, player might be preventing to playback those kind of discs, due to copyright laws or due to different speed settings for DVD player and discks you using (for intsrance you player can playback DVD/CD+R, and you using DVD/CD-R, or mximum allowed playback speed is 16 you using disk recorded at 24, but this is in case you using burned/copied CD/DVDs)
3. Check it lens is durty. For that use CD/DVD lens cleaning disk
($6 in Walmart, if you are in US)
4. Check if movies you are have the same coloring system, i.e NTSC for US
5. Check CD/DVD for scratches, some DVD players can not playback scratched disks
Please kindly let me know if my information was helpfull for you or you need more info
ok cable sat wire goes into input of dvd-vcr input then coming out from the dvd vcr and into the moulator then a wire out to the tv now make sure your vcr is set to the right setting ...now you can record 1 cable..2.vcr dvd..3 modulator...4...tv make sure vcr is set to monitor
Its not supposed to play Dix AVI movie files. For a DVD player to play anything other than a DVD movie the manufacturer must pay royalties to who ever owns the patent, for example they would have to pay Philips say $1 for every DVD player made that plays VCD's, that may not sound a lot but, make 100,000 dvd players and they would have to pay Philips $100,000. The technology has to be put into the device for it to work. Hope that helps.