Question about JVC Everio GZ-MG30 Camcorder
It is the disk that you down load to your pc to make movies and store all your pictures
The software that your looking for is the Cyberlink Solution Bundle.
This bundle is comprised of Power Producer, Power Director, Power Cinema and can be found on Cyberlink.com. You can download a free 30 day trial from the website. But until you get your software you can try the following steps:
1. Connect you usb to you computer and camcorder
2. Camcorder ask do you want to playback, backup, create dvd, direct print.... Choose playback
3. Option pops up on your computer.. Select "Take No Action"
4. Go into My Computer and open the E: or Everio_HDD
5. >>For movies- Select SD-Video - Folder PRG002 or PRG001 are where your movie files is located
Drag and drop .MOD files to your desktop **.MOI files are indexes of the .MOD files and will not convert **
>>For Pictures- Select DCIM - Folder 101JVCSO or 100JVCSO - Drag and Drop to desktop - NO FILE CONVERSION NECESSARY
6. Change the file extension to .MPG
** If you find yourself having issues changing the file extension, open my computer... select tools... go to folder options.... un-check "Hide extension for known file types", check it back when your finished if you have kids.. I do for my computer.***
**You are simply creating copies of your files when you drag and drop you movies and pics***
These step will allow you to view back you movies using Windows Media Player until you get your software.
Hope this helps
Don't forget to rate!!
Posted on Jan 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2011 | JVC Everio GZ-MG330 Camcorder
Oct 12, 2009 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
Aug 04, 2009 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
Nov 09, 2008 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
Jul 07, 2008 | JVC Everio GZ-MG30 Camcorder
218 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!