Question about Epson Stylus 880 InkJet Color Printer
I have an Epson i 880 that had all the lights flashing so I followed instrctions on how to reset and its working fine now.
Im told I should replace or clean the Waste Ink Pads. I removed the cover but can seem to locate this washable pad. Help !!
Try this plz dont for get to rate
1. Turn the printer off.
2. Hold down the ink and paper buttons, and turn the printer back on.
3. Within a few seconds, the paper light will start flashing quickly. When it does, let go of both buttons.
4. Within 3 seconds press (and hold) the ink button.
5. Hold it until all three red lights start flashing (about 10 seconds).
6. Let go of everything.
7. Turn the printer off, and back on.
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 17, 2011 | Epson Stylus 880 InkJet Color Printer
Jan 11, 2010 | Epson Printers & Copiers
Mar 10, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R1800 InkJet Printer
Mar 07, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R2400 InkJet Printer
Feb 26, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo 870 InkJet Printer
Feb 24, 2009 | Epson Stylus C60 InkJet Printer
Aug 06, 2008 | Epson Stylus 880 InkJet Color Printer
Apr 12, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R200 InkJet Printer
Nov 12, 2007 | Epson Stylus 880 InkJet Color Printer
Oct 08, 2007 | Epson Stylus 880 InkJet Color Printer
483 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: