Re: Phone has been idle for a few months. Will not turn...
Hi have you tried to charge the phone What hapens ?
1. could be that the charger is not outputing the proper current an longer may need to purchase a new charger for the Cell Phone.
2 try to charge the battery in a different phone if possible maybe a friend has the same brand otherwise only one option left buy a new battery and chage it if it works then problem is fairly simmple
the old battery has reached the end of its life and will not charge !
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Mine had a similar problem and I was able to live with it for about a year, pulling the battery out and restarting it, but the whole phone just gave out on me the other day. If the battery is not too expensive I would just do it.
Hi,when a phone does not come on, it is either the battery of the phone is dead, might need to be charge or replaced with another battery.
you can use another battery to test if it is the battery the fault.
The other thing to check is if the phone memory is weak and may need to be restored back the phone memory. will need to be flashed. if too weak to power up the phone all application you downloaded on the phone has VIRUS and has affected the phone memory.
First Charge the battery for longer hours before using another battery to confirm if the battery cell is the problem.
If not battery, in think you will have to flash the phone memory for it to come back to life. You can use the link below to know about how to flash the phone.
hi ... i think your battery charge is gone under minimum limit ... Please try charging your mobile with another battery and try to switch on your mobile and after five min remove the battery, charge with your battery and see whether its charging or wat??
Almost certainly liquid damage to the lower part of the phone!
Depending on your skills, removing the back cover (the bottom lifts after removing the four screws and then you need to twist and tug the top to get the back off) and clean the bottom 1/4 of the phone using a toothbrush soaked in isopropyl alcohol. Then dry completely with hot air, a hair dryer will suffice.
10 out 10 non-charging KG-220 seem here in the last six months were all fixed using this method!
The classic indication is when plugging the charger into the switch on phone, the handset turns off.