Question about Printers & Copiers
Tips for a great answer:
Resume button 2 seconds then press the power button until the
green light on (when pressing the power button, Resume button).
3. Then release the resume button, but do not release the power button.
4. While the power button is still pressed, press the Resume button 5 times. Led will light turns green orange with the last glow orange.
5. Release both buttons simultaneously.
6. Led will blink briefly and then will glow green.
7. And the computer will detect new hardware, just ignore
8. Press the power button again then the printer
your printer again now it's ready.
May 07, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MP610 InkJet Printer
Jul 27, 2011 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Mar 09, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 17, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R2400 InkJet Printer
Jul 18, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
May 13, 2009 | Dell 1720dn Laser Printer
Jan 29, 2009 | HP DeskJet 6127 InkJet Printer
May 14, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!