- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Tries change the tv projection lamp.Tv projection lamp ben in the tv like 1 1/2 or 2 years already,tv watches daily 4 or 5 hours every day.Yes.Than the tv projection lamp life are ended,now tv require a new tv projection lamp replacement.
One possible solution to access the service menu on LG tv's is as follows with steps 1 - 4:
1. With the TV on, press and hold the MENU button on the TV front panel. 2. While holding that button, press and hold the MENU button on your remote. 3. Hold both buttons for ~5 seconds until the service menu comes up on the TV. 4. Release the remote MENU button first, then the TV MENU button.
If you are looking to reset the lamp indicator then continue with the following steps 5 - 11:
5. Press and hold the ENTER (or OK) button on the TV front panel. 6. While holding that button, press and hold the MUTE button on the remote. 7. Hold both buttons until the Lamp Life Hours show up on your TV screen. 8. Release the MUTE button first, then the ENTER button on the TV front panel. 9. Make a note of the lamp hours if you want. 10. To reset the lamp hours, press the SELECT button (the one between the four arrow keys with two concentric circles on it) on your remote. 11. It will ask you to confirm the reset--press SELECT again to confirm.
To verify you've reset the hours, you can repeat steps 1-9 above and then just press the EXIT button on your remote.
This solution from troylove solved my problem.troylove11 Rank: Wiz Rating: 85%, 1164 votes
This model is equipped with a self-diagnosis feature to help with diagnosis of shutdown problems. To activate this turn the unit on let it shutdown then press the input/device and menu buttons on the front panel simultaneously and hold them in for 5 seconds after 5 seconds the power LED on the front panel will blink a two digit sequence. This will be one set of blinks a short pause then another set of blinks, this will repeat 5 times. 1 - 2 = no error detected 2 - 1 = X-ray protect (high voltage or beam current) 2 - 2 = Short protect (short protect monitors low voltage supplies) 2 - 3 = Deflection protect (this could be loss of vertical or horizontal deflection) 2 - 4 = Vertical protect (usually loss of vertical from the source.