- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I'd suggest downloading and installing Firefox as an alternate (or main default) browser to view the websites giving that message. I think the fix for IE 8 may be too troublesome and / or time consuming.
This error message is not an issue on your computer. Check the following code:
'length' is null or not an object Line: 1
This is error in coding.
If you want you can reset your internet explorer settings by following the steps below:
1. Go to control panel and open internet options. 2. Click on advance tab on the top. 3. Click on the button says restore defaults or restore advance settings 4. Click on ok. 5. Close internet explorer and try again.
It would have been added to black-listed or restricted website in Internet Explorer Content Advisor by some user in your computer. ·Some malicious software programs would have been installed on your computer. ·Your computer might not have the latest version of Flash player, Shockwave player and Java Runtime installed on your computer.
I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps below to help resolve your issue.
when you open the trouble shooting icon that gives the exact message.
1. remove the traces of IE 8 if there are any.( start - run - IE8 - spuninst - double click on windows service pack uninstall.this is not applicabe for vista)
2. uninstall the security software completly. if its norton use the following link : www.symantec.com/nrt. it it's mcafee us this link: www.mcpr.notlong.com .
3. then install IE8. later install the security software back in the computer.
hi dude just chill. do u have an anti virus if not so what are waiting for?if have it might not de much powerfull. so remove it and install a new one........ just like latest version of ""kespersky antivirus"
and scan your computer and be patient.for more enquery contact me at mt ID