Have rca tv combo unit have rca universal [rcu600m] cant seem to
RCA 000,006,011,019,027,034,038,044,046,088 <-----codes
Programming a Device using Code Search:
1. Manually turn ON your device (TV, VCR, Cable Box)
2. Press and "HOLD" CODE SEARCH
3. Press and release the device button you want to set up (TV, VCR, Cable Box) However, if you are using AUX for a device, press and release AUX first and then the device button for the type of device to be programmed (TV, VCR, or Cable). The selected device button will flash once.
4. Release CODE SEARCH.
5. Press OFF/ON repeatedly until the device turns off (you may have to press up to 100 times at a rate of once per second).
6. Once the device turns off, press and release ENTER.
7. With the device on, press any other button.
If the device responds, no further programming is required.
If the device does not respond, repeat steps 1-6.
Nov 09, 2009 |
Flat Panel Televisions