You can find the remote control codes for difrent brands of devices from
If none of the codes work then we have two other solutions:1. Searching For Your Code
you have tried all of the set-up codes for your brand of equipment ,or
your brand is not listed, and you are still not able to get the unit to
respond, try the following procedure to search for your code.
you don't find a code that works, the remote will flash four times when
you reach the end of all the codes for this device type.
2. Learn the buttons from the original
- PRESS the button for the device you want to program, (TV, VCR, CABLE, etc.), then RELEASE.
- PRESS and HOLD the SETUP button until the red LED flashes twice, then RELEASE.
- ENTER 9-9-1 (two blinks on the remote)
- ALTERNATE slowly between the POWER key and
the DEVICE (TV, VCR, CABLE, etc.) button until your device turns off.
(On VCR, LD, and CD players use PLAY instead of POWER)
that the remote is pointed at your device during the search, You may
have to press this sequences of buttons up to 100 times to search the
entire library of codes.
- When your device turns OFF, PRESS the SETUP button and RELEASE it to lock in the code for your device.
Line up your original remote and the head-to-head before completing the following steps.
- PRESS and HOLD the SETUP button until the red LED flashes twice.
- PRESS 9 - 7 - 5, the red LED will flash twice.
- PRESS the DEVICE key where you wish to learn the function. The next 3 steps must be completed within 10 seconds.
- PRESS the button that will receive the learned function, the LED will flash radidly.
- PRESS the button on the original remote to be learned.
Now you can repeat steps 3 through 5 to learn other functions onto
other keys or press and hold SETUP until the Cinema's red light flashes
twice to lock in your new feature. (If the red light does not blink
twice, stop and repeat steps through 6).
To test the new feature,
press and release the device key in which the new feature was learned
followed by the key on which the feature was learned
More help for programing your remote can be found here: http://www.hifi-remote.com/manuals/ofa-l.shtml?URC-7800#device
If you find that the solution/answer I provided led you
to, or resulted in a fix, please take a moment to close the ticket with a FixYa!
rating. I would be very grateful for your show of appreciation.
Thank you for using FIXYA!