Question about Philips 32PF9966 32 in. HD-Ready LCD Television
I would like to know how I can reset my Philips LCD to factory default, as if it is out of the box. So, I will get the first initial setup when I power up the TV.
Thanks in advance,
Hold down menu button on set until it does a factory reset
Posted on Mar 05, 2009
Hi, I found the solution, and tested myself on a 3000 series LED tv from PHILIPS.
press 062596 and then press i or info button.
you will enter service mode.
go to the function number 0043(if i remember well)
this function will have the option to press ok to reset.
press ok and for a second the "press ok" message will stop from blinking, then will keep blinking.
go to the final function from the list, which is exit menu
turn off tv
when you turn it on again, the tv will be as turned on for the first time and ask you country and lenguage, etc...
Posted on Aug 08, 2010
All that did was make the screen turn green? still no picture tho
Posted on Jul 21, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2013 | Philips Silver Tilt/Tilting Wall Mount...
Dec 03, 2012 | Philips 40PFL7705D 40 in LCD TV
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Jan 24, 2011 | Philips 42PFL5332D 42 in. LCD Television
Dec 17, 2010 | NetGear WNR2000 Wireless Router
Apr 15, 2009 | Hyundai ImageQuest 19 L19T LCD TFT 19" LCD...
Mar 01, 2007 | WYSE Winterm S30 Network Terminal
Sep 08, 2011 | Philips 32PF9966 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
6,755 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!