Question about SimpleTech 250GB USB2.0 7200 RPM External 250 GB IDE Hard Drive
A virus had come on my pd and i deleted it. It was the autorun of my pd. Now when i insert the pd it asks me "Open With". How should i re-install the autorun???
IF the problem comes after formatting it,..........use quick heal antivirus,...........it is the best antivirus for .exe file virus,.(Autorun)..............or use naevius_usb_antivirus,.........for it,.................it will finish your problem permanently,..........if u don't have that ,...........search it on cnet.com,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Posted on Dec 05, 2009
Format the pendrive automatically ur problem will clear...
Posted on Dec 07, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Open Notepad and do not write anything in it. Just go to File > Save as (save it with the name: autorun.inf)
2. Copy the autorun.inf file that you have created in the above step and paste in your "Pen Drives"
3. Remove your pen drive.
After removing the pendrive, re-insert in your PC. Now your anti-virus will not detect any virus in your PC. And Your pendrive is 100% safe to use.
Jun 01, 2011 | Kingston Digital DataTraveler 4000 8 GB...
on Oct 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
on Aug 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Genreally when you refresh the windows
explorer view a bounded virus process recreates this file. This file is
attached to many events of windows explorer including OPEN, REFRESH,
You must close opened explorer windows.
1. Open up a command prompt (i.e. cmd.exe) >> to load it go to Run, type cmd, enter.
2. Now to remove virus's attributes (in order to delete it type following line by line and execute them pressing enter.
F:attrib -s -r -h *.*
If there are any malicious EXE files those are now visible so if unnecessary delete them too.
3. After finishing above, quickly remove the pendrive as soon as posible (just after executing del command).
4. Now your pen is without virus activation config. file. Now you can safely delete unnecessary EXE files on it.
Jan 28, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 19, 2009 | Pen Drive IVO MP3 Player
on Jan 20, 2010 | Samsung SGH-Z720 Cellular Phone
Nov 12, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 09, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 01, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e270 MP3 Player
Jul 08, 2014 | SimpleTech 250GB USB2.0 7200 RPM External...
138 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: