An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: file moved to pc and i want to recover again
Who ever stole your Laptop will have to know how to log on to any internet, with sign in and password. If they know that, you know who stole it. Other wise they have to format everything and start anew.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There are 2 ways to transfer pics from phone to computer: 1) PC Studio 2) Memory Card.
1. On the PC, launch PC Studio application.
2. Connect the phone to the PC or laptop with the USB sync cable.
3. Click the Manage Files icon.
4. in the upper-left portion of the Phone Explorer window, click on the images folder.
5. Click the desired pictures while holding down the CTRL key or CTRL-A to select all.
6. Click on the PC icon in the icon bar.
7. In the Browse for Folder window, navigate to the desired destination folder.
8. Click OK to begin the transfer.
9. The Phone to PC status will show the progress of the transfer.
WARNING: DO NOT DISCONNECT USB CABLE DURING THE FILE TRANSFER
Note: Accessing content from a micros memory card on a PC or laptop will require an MMC reader, or multimedia memory card reader. MMC readers are available for purchase from major retailers. Some PC and laptop manufacturers include MMC readers as a built-in component. Please contact your PC or laptop vendor for more information.
To transfer pictures to a PC or laptop via a memory card follow the steps below:
1. Insert a microSD memory card into the memory card slot located on the right side of the device
2. Press the let soft key for Menu
3. Select Fun & Apps (6)
4. Ensure that On Phone is displayed by using the right or left navigation keys
5. Highlight images and press the OK key
6. Press the left soft key for Options
7. Select from the following: ?Move (5) ?Copy (6)
8. Select from the following: ?Selected (1) ?Multiple (2)
9. With Multiple choices, highlight all and press the OK key to populate all check boxes or highlight each desired picture and press the OK key to populate the corresponding check box
10. Press the left soft key to Copy/Move the image(s) to the microSD memory card
yes, on most sony ericsson phones, some files have been put there permanently and protected da files so they can't be deleted for example on my w910i there are 5 pictures wich are protected. don't worry nothings wrong with ur phone. i have no clue y they do dat but they do lol. i hope dis helped =)
YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSON OF PC SUIT SOFTWARE FROM WWW.SONYERICSSON.COM
IF THE PROBLEM EXISTS JUST UN-INSTALL YOUR PC SUIT FROM YOUR COMPUTER AND THE RE-INSTALL AGAIN.
IF STILL THE PROBLEM EXISTS FINALLY REINSTALL WINDOWS VISTS FROM YOUR COMPUTER AND THEN INSTALL PC SUIT AGAIN ON YOUR COMPUTER. IT WILL CONFIRMLY SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM. DONT WORRY
Hello CatnLee , I have had the very same problem before with my sony W810i, I had to copy the pictures to the pc with the usb cable.Then I used the master reset in the settings section.remember using master reset will put the sony back to factory settings and will erase any pin codes you have entered. I then transfered them back to my memory stick in the W810i via usb cable.make sure that you have formatted the memory stick using your mobile and not your PC before you do this.
hi there 46-79 , you dont say how you are trying to connect the Sony W810i , are you using USB cable or bluetooth to try and connect the W810i ? if your using bluetooth you will need to purchase a bluetooth dongle for the laptop so it can communicate with your mobile. If you are using a usb cable to connect the laptop to your Sony W810i make sure you are using the proper type of usb cable , some usb cables are not suitable for connecting mobiles to a PC or a laptop.visit sony ericcsons website and sign up for free to find out the comaptible types of usb cable for your mobile...
Hi, I downloaded some pictures onto my pc from my digital camera as usual and saw them on the computer was told i was done etc. The next morning i deleated them from my camera but when i went into pictures they were gone and i can't find them anywhere. Help me please, what can i do? Are they still there?
there may b variable reasons for this kind of the prob , u c that a computer would support all formats that a cell phone would not do , either the files that u have transfered are hidden..so kindly check all these properties and transfer these photographs again...