An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: file moved to pc and i want to recover again
Who ever stole your Laptop will have to know how to log on to any internet, with sign in and password. If they know that, you know who stole it. Other wise they have to format everything and start anew.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Contacts and pictures can only be recovered if you had kept auto back up options ON , to your clouds services, like google, apple or any other available. or if you have backed up periodically your mobile at your PC / laptop.
Else i dont think any service provider company can get you back your pictures or contacts of stolen mobile.
Method #1 Click and drag. Click and hold the left mouse button and drag the box around all the pictures you want to delete. This will select any it covers. Right click and click Delete.
Method #2 Shift select Click on first picture you want to delete, hold down shift, click on last picture you want to delete. This will select any between them. You can also hold shift and press the down arrow to select them one at a time. Then right click and click Delete.
Method #3 Ctrl click Use this if you only want to delete certain pictures, as you have more control. Select first picture you want to delete, then hold down Ctrl. While holding Ctrl continue to click pictures you want to delete. It will select them as you click them. In this way you can select many non-sequential files. Again, once you have them selected, right click and delete.
***These methods work to select multiple files, so can also be used to move or copy multiple files as well. It's easy one you've done it a time or two.
There are 2 ways to transfer pics from phone to computer: 1) PC Studio 2) Memory Card.
1. On the PC, launch PC Studio application.
2. Connect the phone to the PC or laptop with the USB sync cable.
3. Click the Manage Files icon.
4. in the upper-left portion of the Phone Explorer window, click on the images folder.
5. Click the desired pictures while holding down the CTRL key or CTRL-A to select all.
6. Click on the PC icon in the icon bar.
7. In the Browse for Folder window, navigate to the desired destination folder.
8. Click OK to begin the transfer.
9. The Phone to PC status will show the progress of the transfer.
WARNING: DO NOT DISCONNECT USB CABLE DURING THE FILE TRANSFER
Note: Accessing content from a micros memory card on a PC or laptop will require an MMC reader, or multimedia memory card reader. MMC readers are available for purchase from major retailers. Some PC and laptop manufacturers include MMC readers as a built-in component. Please contact your PC or laptop vendor for more information.
To transfer pictures to a PC or laptop via a memory card follow the steps below:
1. Insert a microSD memory card into the memory card slot located on the right side of the device
2. Press the let soft key for Menu
3. Select Fun & Apps (6)
4. Ensure that On Phone is displayed by using the right or left navigation keys
5. Highlight images and press the OK key
6. Press the left soft key for Options
7. Select from the following: ?Move (5) ?Copy (6)
8. Select from the following: ?Selected (1) ?Multiple (2)
9. With Multiple choices, highlight all and press the OK key to populate all check boxes or highlight each desired picture and press the OK key to populate the corresponding check box
10. Press the left soft key to Copy/Move the image(s) to the microSD memory card
Hello CatnLee , I have had the very same problem before with my sony W810i, I had to copy the pictures to the pc with the usb cable.Then I used the master reset in the settings section.remember using master reset will put the sony back to factory settings and will erase any pin codes you have entered. I then transfered them back to my memory stick in the W810i via usb cable.make sure that you have formatted the memory stick using your mobile and not your PC before you do this.
there may b variable reasons for this kind of the prob , u c that a computer would support all formats that a cell phone would not do , either the files that u have transfered are hidden..so kindly check all these properties and transfer these photographs again...