An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: My Touch phone will not send sms.
1. If you dont have a sufficient balance the message go to outbox to be sent
2. Check from your service provider that whether you have configure your SMS center number is correct. They will be able to tell you!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Cannot expand capacity, but you must delete your SENT messages. They are taking up the room and leaving you with only a small amount of space for your inbox. Check your outbox and sent msgs and delete them.
All you have to do is go to your message setting on your phone:
1. Open Messaging
2. On New message sellect options at bottom
3. Open settings
4. Open Text message, you should see: Message centre, message centre in use ect..
5. Open message centres this should go to next screen then open again, this screen should have : Message centre name & Message centre number (from your network provider you need to find out what is the message centres name & number are e.g in Australia it should be SMSC1 and number is +61411990001) then just manually enter these in there.
Had a similar problem myself (Sony Ericsson W890i) - just a plain old SMS message got 'queued' in the outbox, and all further messages I tried to send got sent to the outbox too without ever being sent.
What I did was delete all the messages that I could from the outbox (5 out of the 6 which had been 'queued'), and the one remaining message that I could not delete I cancelled, sent it to the Drafts folder, and then Saved it (to the SIM). I then switched off the phone, took out the SIM card, put it in my old Sony Ericsson handset, switched that on, went to the Messages folder and deleted this one troublesome SMS message from the 'Saved' sub folder. Replaced the SIM in my current handset, and sending messages thereafter was no problem. Hope it works for you too!
Do you want to sent mms/sms. for sending mms you need to suscribe from your operator and save mms settings on your mobile.
For sms check your message center number with your network provider and input the number in your message setting option.