Facebook will block your account if it detects security problems with your profile, such as those associated with Hacking, Cyberstalking, and Privacy Intrusion.
If your Facebook account has been blocked, you can have your account unblocked by either answering your security question, or having Facebook send a unique security code to your most trusted Facebook friends.
To help you navigate for answering security questions to unblock Facebook account, please follow the instrctions given below,
- Open www.Facebook.com
- Now click on 'Forgot your password' at the top-right corner.
- Enter your email address, phone number, username, or full name into the field provided, then click 'Search'. Facebook will display a list of profiles that match your search criteria.
- Locate the Facebook profile that belongs to you, then click on 'This is my account'.
- Select an email option for resetting your password, then click on 'Continue'. Facebook will send a unique URL to your email account that will guide you through resetting your password and unlocking your account.
- If you can no longer access the email accounts associated with your Facebook account, click on 'No longer have access to these' and proceed to 'Follow the on-screen instructions to provide the answer to your security question'. After you've supplied the correct answer, Facebook will guide you through resetting your password and updating your email address and other contact information. When complete, your Facebook account will become unblocked after 24 hours.
- Navigate to Facebook and attempt to log in to your Facebook account. If your account is blocked, you'll see a security page informing you your account is locked.
- Click on 'Get help from friends'. This option allows you to unblock your account using security codes supplied by your Facebook friends.
- Select at least three friends with whom you know in real life and contact on a regular basis outside of Facebook. These friends will be provided with a security code from Facebook to help you unblock your account.
- Click on 'Continue'. Facebook will provide all the friends you selected with a URL they can visit to obtain a unique security code.
- Contact your trusted friends offline and ask them to supply you with the security codes sent to them from Facebook on your behalf.
- Return to Facebook and enter each security code into the fields provided.
- Click on 'Continue'. Your Facebook account will be unblocked after 24 hours of having entered the security codes.