- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I followed the directions that were posted by someone else that had the same problem. Go to my computer. Click disk drive with CD in. Click Explore. Click setup icon and then properties, and compatibility. Run this program in compatability for example, windows 95, 98, or XP, Click apply and ok.
Worked for me.
Unfortunately this sofware only works with windows 95/98, but if you use windows XP compatability wizard it should work.
Go to this site for help on how to do it as I would have take up the whole page to type it.
A new camera TWAIN driver (version 0.1) compatible with Windows 2000 is now available for download. The new TWAIN driver will allow photo transfer using most image viewing or editing programs that are TWAIN compatible.
NOTE: In order for the version 0.1 driver to work correctly, the PhotoMAX software must also be compatible with Windows 2000.
The PhotoMAX SE software originally included with the Fun! Flash 640 is not compatible with Windows 2000.
If you use your camera and computer with the original PhotoMAX SE software, contact the Polaroid Parts Department for more information about purchasing a PhotoMAX software upgrade.
No TWAIN driver is available for use with Windows NT4.
Yes, you may install the PDC 640 camera TWAIN driver only. The PDC 640 TWAIN driver can be used with most TWAIN compliant image editing software.
The most current driver is available for download on our website and is compatible with Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000 and XP (there is no compatibility with Windows NT at this time).
Yes, you can use the camera with Windows XP, but you will no longer be able to use a USB port to download your photos. Only serial port downloads are supported under Windows XP for the PDC 1100 camera.
Follow the instructions below to reinstall the PhotoMAX software and camera drivers using Windows XP's Program Compatibility Wizard.
1. Insert the PhotoMAX CD-ROM in the CD drive. If the program begins installing, press OK to close the "not compatible with Windows NT" error message.
2. Start the Wizard by clicking the Start button and choosing All Programs > Accessories > Program Compatibility Wizard. Follow the on-screen prompts.
3. On the second screen, select I want to use the program in the CD-ROM Drive and click Next.
4. Select Microsoft Windows 98/Windows Me and click Next. NOTE: You may have to scroll down to see this option.
5. Uncheck the following items:
* 256 colors
* 640 X 480 Screen Resolution
* Disable Visual Themes
6. Click Next.
7. Click Next again. The PhotoMAX software will begin installing. Follow the on-screen prompts.
8. Follow on-screen prompts to finish the installation and click Finish.
9. When the Compatibility Wizard asks if the program worked correctly select Yes and click Next.
10. When the program asks if you want to send information to Microsoft, select No and click Next to finish the installation.
11. Shut down and restart the computer. After the restart, you should be able to download photos using Windows XP.
A new camera TWAIN driver (version 2.2L) compatible with Windows 2000 is now available for download. The new TWAIN driver will allow photo transfer using most image viewing or editing programs that are TWAIN compatible.