Question about Whirlpool GH5184XPQ Microwave Oven
This is schematic:
But your correct model # is: GH5184XPS4
F7 Power to magnetron
1. Check the door, hinge and cavity front alignment. Adjust as needed.
2. Check the operation of all interlock switches.
3. To check the over-temperature protection for the magnetron, unplug
microwave oven or disconnect power.
4. After 40 seconds, check to see whether this solves the problem.
5. If this solves the problem, check the cooling fan for proper operation or
6. Unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
7. Check resistance of the magnetron thermostat. It should be close to
0 ohms. If necessary, replace magnetron thermostat.
8. Check that the control cable to the 1100 watt inverter is correctly connected
to plug P2 on the display PCB. If necessary, adjust or reconnect.
9. If interlock switches operate correctly, replace 1100W inverter.
10. If problem persists, replace electronic control.
11. Plug in microwave oven or reconnect power.
Posted on Dec 07, 2008
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 24, 2014 | Whirlpool Gold GH5184XPS 1.8 Cu. Ft. Over...
Oct 15, 2013 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
May 27, 2012 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
Apr 01, 2012 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
May 13, 2010 | Whirlpool MH3184XP Microwave Oven
May 26, 2009 | KitchenAid KHMS2050SSS Microwave Oven
Dec 06, 2008 | Whirlpool GH5184XPQ Microwave Oven
Nov 30, 2008 | Whirlpool GH4155XP Microwave Oven
Dec 21, 2007 | Whirlpool GH7208XR Convection / Microwave...
651 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: