Question about Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Found this - See if it works for you
1) With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding
the Stop/ Reset button.
2) When the Power is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button.
3) When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a
service mode. (Waiting for menu selection)
4) When the on/off lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button the specified number of time(s) according to the
function listed in the table below.(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in
orange and green, starting with orange.)note: press 4 times for waste ink counter reset.
The number of the Reset
LED Function Remarks
0 time Green Power off
1 time Orange Service pattern print
2 times Green EEPROM print
3 times Orange EEPROM reset
4 times Green Waste ink counter reset
5) Turn off the printer(it must be turn off)
then turn it on again.
Posted on Dec 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 30, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 15, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1300 Printer
Jan 26, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
May 20, 2010 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 28, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Sep 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Aug 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 18, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 17, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 16, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: