Sir i gave password for my nokia 3230 mmc memory card to protect against illegal use. but unfortunately i dont remember the password,so I am unable to use my memory card. please help me unlock it
Install and launch MMCPWD application. It will display some special characters including your password.
Locate mmcstore file. Install and launch System Explorer or FExplorer application. Go to c:\system\ and open (using unicode/hex editor) the mmcstore file. it will display your password. NOTE: you can also copy the mmcstore file to any folder of your phone memory, rename it to mmcstore.txt and open it without using any unicode/hex editor).
1. Open up fe explorer thingy.
2. Go to C:\system\ folder and locate a file called mmcStore. Scroll down till you find it.
3. Copy it to C:\nokia\others
4. Highlight it
5. Click options
7. IT should turn blue: right click then write ".txt" (should look like "MMCSTORE.txt"
8. Try to open it, (that should be your password, if nothing happens then go to 9.)
9. Connect phone to pc
10. Open the file from C:\NOKIA\OTHERS\MMCSTORE
11. Copy the file to your desktop
12. Open with Windows notepad/ microsoft word
13. That should be your password
May 06, 2009 |