Question about Amana RanARG7302 Gas Kitchen Range
I Have And "Amana" And It Wont Turn Back On. When You First Turn It On To About 400 Degrees, It Turns On. Then It's Supposed To Turn Off Automatically, Then When It's To About 300 Degrees It's Supposed Turn Back On Automatically, But It Dosent Turn Back On To Heat It Back Up. What Is The Problem With It?
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 27, 2014 | Amana Kitchen Ranges
Nov 14, 2013 | Amana ACS3350AS Gas Kitchen Range
Mar 16, 2011 | Whirlpool SF367 Gas Kitchen Range
Turn oven temperature knob to OFF.
2. Press and hold both arrow pads for approximately 5 seconds.
3. A double digit will display ranging from -35 °F to 35 °F.
4. Immediately, press either:
• to increase oven temperature by 5 °F
• to decrease oven temperature by 5 °F
• When temperature is adjusted to a cooler setting, a minus sign (-) will
display with the offset temperature.
5. When desired temperature change is displayed, release control and
change will be automatically saved after a few seconds. Control will
return to time of day display.
• Offset temperature change will be retained through a power failure.
The complete manual can be downloaded at www.appliancehelponline.com just enter your model # and the manual will be on the left hand side.
Nov 05, 2010 | Amana ACF4215 Electric Kitchen Range
Jun 08, 2010 | Amana ACS3350 Gas Kitchen Range
Jul 25, 2009 | GE Profile Spectra JGBP90 Gas Kitchen...
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: