- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Please make sure that you are entering the Game ID correctly.
Follow these steps to find the Game ID before beginning the code entry process:
•Turn on the Nintendo DS with the Action Replay inserted
•At the Main Menu when you are instructed to “Insert Game Cart”, remove the Action Replay and insert the game.
•On the top screen of the DS, the name of the game (or Unknown Game) will appear.
•The number under the Game Name is the Game ID.
Please be sure to include the dash when entering the Game ID into the Action Replay.
If this did not solve your problem, please leave a comment and I will get back to it as soon as I can.
That's Easy. There's A master code you have to enter for the Game in your Action Replay.
Go to Pokemon Platinum on The Games List of Your Action Replay.
Then Click the Edit Button, But DO NOT change the Name. Just Click Next.
Next It will Ask You to Enter New Game Id.
Enter This Code: CPUE-3811DEF6
Then Click Next.
Now you Should be Able to use your Action Replay for Pokemon Platinum.
Your Action Replay DS hardware may require resetting if you are experiencing any of the following problems:
* Code Manager PC software is reporting that Action Replay DS does not contain enough free space when it actually contains no codes.
* Code Manager PC software is reporting the console`s battery is low when it?s actually fully charged.
* Multicoloured bars are shown on the screen after you confirm the entry of a game ID when trying to manually enter codes.
* You can use the Code Manager PC software without any problems until the Action Replay DS is connected via USB set to the update mode on the console, at which point Windows shows a run time error.
If you are experiencing any of these problems, please follow the steps below to reset the Action Replay DS hardware. Please beware that resetting the Action Replay DS hardware will not restore a default codelist, and any codes which are stored on the Action Replay DS will be erased.
With your console powered off insert the Action Replay DS
Hold down buttons A+B
Turn your console on
With A+B still held down, as soon as you see the Action Replay DS license screen press and hold down buttons START+SELECT so that you now have 4 buttons held down
Hold all 4 buttons down for around 10 seconds until the Action Replay DS loads to it`s home screen
If Action Replay DS doesn?t hold on the license screen for around 10 seconds when you do this, you may need to turn off and try again
whats an ard?
from code junkies
The AR should come pre-loaded with codes for most games. If you followed the directions carefully and there are no codes for your game I suggest following the AR update instructions in the booklet to reset and download the most up to date codelists for your games.