Question about Vizio L32 32 in. LCD HDTV
When I select dtv input and try to go to the TV icon on the main menu the screen turns blue and will not let me exit or do anything. I have to turn the TV off and then I can return to the TV input and watch DirecTv. Can get to the TV icon from this input. Have some digital channels that I was able to pick up off antennae but now I cannot scan for them. Any help would be appreciated.
Go to menu setup and do the full system reset setup option... Then before you scan for channels make sure it is set to cable... This fixed the problem for me.
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 15, 2015 | Televison & Video
Jun 25, 2014 | RCA 46 46LA45RQ LCD TV
Dec 29, 2012 | Televison & Video
Oct 26, 2012 | Dell Vostro 200 PC Desktop
you can either try this
- To initialize the adjusted values
1. Press the ADJUST button and then use D / E button to select the RESET option.
2. Press ENTER button and then use F / G button to select Yes.
3. Press ENTER button.
1. Press the MENU button and then use D / E button to select the SETUP menu.
2. Press the G button and then use D / E button to select Main Input.
3. Press the G button and then use D / E button to select the source: DTV, Analog,
Video1, Video2, Component1, Component2, RGB-DTV (or RGB-PC), DVI-DTV
4. Press EXIT button to return to TV viewing or press MENU button to return to the
hope this helps
Jan 04, 2011 | LG DU-37LZ30 37 in. LCD HDTV
Oct 10, 2009 | Protron PLTV-4250 42 in. LCD Television
Sep 30, 2009 | Samsung LN-S3251D 32 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 30, 2009 | Samsung LE37S71 37 in. HD-Ready LCD TV
Sep 30, 2009 | Samsung LE32R74BDX 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
657 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!