Question about Westinghouse DPF-0702 Digital Picture Frame, Digital Photo Viewer
I've inserted SD card into photo viewer, powered the frame on and navigated to the "Select Card" screen. SD/MMC is listed as an option, but it is not highlighted nor can I select it as an option. Please help. I've inserted 2 SD cards and neither will work.
This is a brand new out of the box frame.
Make sure the SD card switch is on/open if the problem continues and it is still in warranty return it for a replacement or repair.
Posted on Dec 03, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Things I have learned after messing with 3 different Westinghouse DPFs (1 -14" & 2 - 10").
1. Just tap the buttons. Exit first and then Menu or one of the other functions. Holding them down too long seems to nullify the functions. Only the Power button needs to be held down for a second or two to turn the device on or off.
2. Use a USB to mini-USB cable to access the internal memory. Expect flakiness when you plug in the cable. Sometimes it will warn the USB 2 device is plugged into USB1 port. Ignore this and just look for a string of removable drive letters to show up in My Computer window. The one named FLASH Drive is the internal memory.
3. I reformat the internal memory (FAT32 seems to work fine) and this gets rid of the troublesome canned pictures that may be causing your lock ups.
4. I have had good succcess the xD memory cards from 16MB to 1GB.
5. I have not seen any prblems with edited photos or long file names - just be sure they are named with .jpg extension and not .jpeg. - go figure?
Hope this helps...
Posted on May 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 27, 2016 | PANDIGITAL 7" Digital Photo Frame With...
Dec 04, 2011 | PANDIGITAL 7270FW Tablet
Jul 05, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Apr 30, 2011 | Acer Aspire 6920 Notebook PC
Dec 05, 2010 | Coby DP-5588 5.6-Inch (4:3) Clock &...
Jul 26, 2010 | Kodak EasyShare C315 Digital Camera
Jun 25, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare SV811 (8858946) Digital...
Feb 26, 2009 | Sanyo EasyStreet NVM-4370 Car GPS Receiver
Dec 20, 2008 | PANDIGITAL (DPF802) Digital Picture Frame
Aug 29, 2005 | Kodak EasyShare C360 Digital Camera
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: