Question about Canon PIXMA MP560 CLR INKJET P/S/C/F FB WL USB 9600X2400 6.0IPM * 3747B002
Printer error b200
Error B200 on Canon printers is a print
head error. The print head is what the cartridges sit in inside of the
printer. To attempt to resolve it, do the following:
(1) Open the printer and wait for the carriage to slide over
(2) Remove the ink cartridges from the print head.
(3) Use cotton swabs dipped in hot water to thoroughly clean the print head and each ink cartridge.
(4) Repeat this until there is no ink residue coming off on the cotton swab.
(5) Once finished, allow to dry and replace the cartridges
(6) Try to print something now
If that does not work then you have one of two possibilities:
(1) One of the ink cartridges is defective and causing the error
(2) If it's definitely not that, then the print head will need to be replaced.
Posted on Jun 30, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 01, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP560 CLR INKJET P/S/C/F FB WL...
Dec 22, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MP560 CLR INKJET P/S/C/F FB WL...
Sep 21, 2013 | Eforcity Canon Compatible Pixma MP560/...
Click start control panel administrative tools computer management device manager scroll to ports(COM&LPT) + to expand you should see a communication port and Ecp printer port
you might see a yellow question / exclamation ? ! mark or a red X this will mean you need to install a new driver for this device right click to update driver
Oct 22, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MP560 CLR INKJET P/S/C/F FB WL...
Feb 12, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP540 All-In-One InkJet...
17,405 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: