I clean up whole machine where it necessary, after toner spread all over.then have a message said" set transfer belt unit or wast toner battle" could you tell me what's the problem or somewhere I missed to clean and where is?
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
not a solution - but a problem... i emptied the toner waste bottle in my MPW2400 and a new error message appears...says there is no toner and it keeps dumping toner from the new cartridge until it is coming out of every orifice of the machine. What is that about?
Did you just replace your color PCUs (photoconductor units)? If so, one of the new units may be defective. Try reinstalling the old units to see if the problem goes away (after resetting the machine). If it does, you can replace the PCUs one by one to see which one is bad.
If you still get the sc441 even with the old PCUs (or if you don't have them anymore) install a set of new PCUs and that should fix the problem. On the off chance the problem doesn't go away even with new PCUs, contact your local service company because you may have a bad circuit board, motor, or gear.
what do you mean changed color, please elaborate so i can help you out, in similar scenario it could be a sliping clutch that controls the developing unit causing the respective color to disengage while working on, M, C Y, K pls identify which is which, if you can try one of each color independently as a diuagnostic then youcan start from there which color is malfunctioning,remember the combination of each color depends upon each other color, thus maybe is the reason you can see a sudden changed of color
Couple of things to try:
- If you just emptied the waste cartridge then you have to take the bottle back out and clean the insides as well. The sensor sees the toner on the walls and still thinks it?s full. FYI as typical the manufacturer recommends replacing the bottle with a brand new one.
- If not that then you may have toner covering the optical sensor. Try blowing the area where the waste bottle attaches to the printer with canned air.
Let us know if you have any other questions and please don?t forget to rate this post.