All time displayed brightness with max. value (100). Neither menu button doesn't work, unless one button for decrease brightness (this button work only when I push them, after I displace my finger monitor automaticly increase brightness on max. Brightnes is always on my scren and I can't remove it.
Sorry for my bad english and thank you!
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Not sure if this is exactly the same as yours your model hard to find I had 2 similar monitors at previous employer and they both operated the same way
Taking a Look
1. Power Switch
Pressing this button turns the display system power on or off.
2. Menu/Select ? Pressing this button pops up the OSD menus on the screen, and used to
select ("Up" direction) the OSD control options on the screen.
? This button is used to select ("Down" direction) the OSD control options on
4. + This button is used to increase the value of the selected OSD control option.
5. 0 This button is used to decrease the value of the selected OSD control option.
Quick Adjustment Function
When the OSD Menu is not active, the following functions are available for the quick
Pressing ? button once pops up the OSD Function Main Menu .
Pressing ? button once pops up the small Brightness icon. Use +or 0button to adjust
the Brightness level.
Pressing + button once pops up the small Volume icon. Use +or 0 button to adjust the Volume level.
1) - Power ON printer while holding both the + & - buttons until "OKIUSER" message appears in LCD.
2) - Press + or - button until "ENGINE DIAG MODE" is displayed.
3) Press "ENTER", displayed will be "DIAGNOSTIC MODE XX.XX.XX S-MODE"
4) Press + or - button until "NV-RAM INITIAL" is displayed.
Half way, dont stop too long it will time out....
5) Press "ENTER" again.
6) Will appear "TABLE 1" message.
7) Press "ENTER" until "EXECUTING RESET" message appear. ...............the "NV-RAM INITIAL" message will BLINK.
Tada....This procedure reset TONER, DRUM, FUSER and BELT...life counts
8) power OFF printer, wait 10 sec, and power ON again..
To access Service Mode in C9300 power ON printer with 0, 1, 6, 7 at same time...you can do some good damage in there!! (I warned ya!)
Resetting consumables for OKI C7300,C7500,C9300 printer I think!
1. Hold buttons 0 + 1 + 6 + 7 on startup.
2. Press button 0 several times until "DIAGNOSTIC MODE xx.xx.xx" shows.
3. Hold buttons 2 + 3 until "ENGINE DIAG LEVEL 4" shows.
4. Press button 1 to scroll to "COUNTER SET".
5. Press button 2 to scroll through menu items (button 6 scrolls backwards)
6. To alter the value of an item, first press button 3 to select the digit to be altered. The selected digit will slowly flash. (Button 3 moves to the right through the digits. Button 7 takes you to the left.)
7. Then press button 2 to increase the value of the selected digit. Press button 6 to decrease the value.
8. When the changes have been made hold buttons 1 + 3 + 5. The screen will flash three times and then an * will appear on the right of the screen. The new value is set.
9. To leave the counter set menus, turn the printer off.
Each colour toner counter shows life as percentage used. So a toner showing 30% has used up 30% of its toner. 100% would indicate a near empty toner. This is the reverse of the toner life shown from the "usage menu" when the printer is in normal operation, which shows the toners as a percentage life remaining. You will want toner showing 00%. note:this is oposite of what you see in user mode
Some models exhange these steps
3) HOLD 0 + 4 "ENGINE DIAG LEVEL 2" shows
4) Press 1 to cycle to "fuser unit"
5) 2 to scroll to TONER
REST IS SAME WE WANT TO SET WHAT i GUESS IS AT 100% TO 0%.
Assuming the camera is working, with the camera off, rotate the mode dial so that the icon with the wrench lines up as the active mode. Then press the Power button and turn on the camera. Press the right arrow to select Custom Menu. Then press the down arrow to select Date and Time. Then press the OK button. Use the left and right arrows to select a part of the date to change and use the up arrow to increase the value and slide the zoom lever to down button to decrease the value.Press the OK button when the date and time (24 hour clock) is properly set.
Here is a manual for a Daewoo Monitor. On page 3 it indicates that there are buttons that show a right and left arrow above it. When you have the brightness menu highlighted press the left arrow button to decrease the brightness.
By following these steps u can adjust the brightness
Press "Menu" on your LCD's display panel (usually below the screen). Various display options will be shown on the screen.
Select brightness from the options. This is usually indicated by a sun. Use the "+" and "-" buttons on your display panel to increase or decrease brightness.
Select contrast from the options. This is usually indicated by an oval half black and half white. Use the "+" and "-" buttons on your display panel to increase or decrease contrast.
on the front of the monitor there are key buttons naming menu, ok button and left & right arrow marks buttons first press menu button then go to brightness then by using arrow keys you can increase & decrease the brightness once you are finished decreasing r increasing press ok button.& there are many other settings you can change like contrast etc....
You can adjust the brightness or color of the LCD display as needed.
1. Set the POWER switch to CAMERA position. (In the PLAYER mode, you may only setup the LCD while the tape is playing.)
2. Open the LCD screen, and the LCD switches on.
3. Press the MENU button.
4. Turn the MENU DIAL so that VIEWER is highlighted and then press the ENTER button.
5. Turn the MENU DIAL so that LCD ADJUST is highlighted.
6. Press the ENTER button to enter the sub-menu.
7. Turn the MENU DIAL so that it highlights the menu item you want to adjust (BRIGHT SELECT, BRIGHT ADJUST, COLOR ADJUST).
8. Press the ENTER button again.
You may select NORMAL or SUPER in the BRIGHT SELECT feature and press the ENTER button to save the setting.
Use the MENU DIAL to adjust the value of BRIGHT ADJUST and COLOR ADJUST.
You can set values for BRIGHT ADJUST between 00 ~ 35 and COLOR ADJUST between 00 ~ 35.
9. Press the MENU button to finish the setting.