Question about Conair FSP5 Iron
FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
1. Place the unit on a stable surface.
2. While holding the water tank with one
hand, move the release lever toward the
3. With the reservoir released, pull up on
the reservoir to remove it from the body of
4. Turn the reservoir over, revealing the rubber
5. Open the inlet cover and fill the tank
with everyday tap water (filtered water may
reduce hard water problems).
6. Close the inlet cover and return the
reservoir to its place, making sure that the
reservoir is secure.
Hope this helps! Hal
Posted on Jun 04, 2009
Phone number is on page one
Posted on May 14, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2016 | Irons
May 14, 2015 | Conair Irons
Mar 01, 2015 | Sunbeam Irons
Aug 16, 2013 | Irons
Feb 03, 2010 | Conair Irons
Oct 25, 2009 | Conair FSP5 Iron
Nov 23, 2008 | Euro-Pro Shark GI490 Iron
Apr 21, 2008 | Conair Compact Garment Steamer Iron
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: