I just bought ipod touch i cannot do anythiing because all you can see is itune logo
The iPod Touch gives users the ability to enjoy videos and music while on the go. Users can also surf the Internet on the iPod Touch. Before you can start using the iPod Touch, though, the device will need to be activated. When you activate the iPod Touch, you will register the device and sync the player with your iTunes account. Completing this process will allow you to purchase content from the pre-installed App Store and iTunes applications found on the iPod Touch.
1. Connect the Apple iPod Touch to the computer using the iPod Touch USB cord.
2. Open iTunes on the computer.
3. Click the word "iPod" underneath the "Devices" menu, located on the left part of iTunes.
4. Click the "Continue" button in the middle iTunes window. Then, click the "License Agreement" box. Click the "Continue" button once more.
5. Enter your iTunes Store account information inside the middle iTunes window. Then, click "Continue." Then, type in the requested personal information (such as name, address, etc.) to register the iPod Touch with Apple.
6. Click the "Not Now" button on the "Mobile Me" page to skip this step. Signing up for Mobile Me isn't necessary for activating the iPod Touch.
7. Select the "Set up as new iPod" option inside the middle of iTunes. Enter a name for your iPod Touch inside the text box that's in the iTunes window. Then, click "Continue."
8. Choose one of the sync settings listed in the center iTunes window. Whether you decide to manually or automatically sync your iPod Touch with iTunes is up to you--you can change this setting at any time. After you've selected a sync setting, click "Done." The iPod Touch will be activated. From here, you can add music to your iPod Touch or disconnect the player. Only disconnect the iPod Touch after you see the "OK to Disconnect" message appear at the top of iTunes.
I hope you find it very helpful. Best regards.
Aug 16, 2011 |
Computers & Internet