Question about Sharp R-930AK Convection/Microwave Oven
Has anybody else had this problem. A new microwave, only used three or four times to heat up food --- maximum 2 mins. Four - five hours after use exterior top of oven burning hot to touch - so much so scorched a packet of Asprin...what is the likely cause...thanks very much for any advice
Hi you first need to check if ur fan is working ifnot replace if is replace magnetron and faulty thermal cutoff switch
Posted on Mar 18, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2016 | Daewoo Microwave Ovens
Sep 05, 2012 | LG LTM9000 Microwave Oven
Sep 04, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Apr 04, 2011 | Maytag Microwave Ovens
Feb 28, 2011 | Sharp KB-6015KS Stainless Steel 1000 Watts...
Here is a tip that will help you to figure out what is wrong with your Microwave Oven....
Basic Microwave Oven Troubleshooting Tips
Feb 11, 2011 | Sharp R-1505 Microwave Oven
Mar 04, 2010 | Sharp R-55TS Microwave Oven
Aug 24, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: