Question about Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Kenwood DVR - 7000
Hi, same thing happened to my one of the above. I bought a cheap dvd player to view movies and run the audio through the kenwood to use the surround speakers.
Posted on Oct 05, 2007
there are a couple things u can do. U can delete the path and redownload it, u may have gotten a bad copy of the patch. Second thing u can do is to completely uninstall wow and reinstall it, this may take a while so do it on a day that u have time.
Posted on Oct 20, 2008
SOURCE: Hyundai 32
That problem is usually cause of faulty capacitors on the power supply board..
Just follow this instruction to fix your TV..
1. Open the back cover of your TV.
2. Look at the power supply board..Its normally connected to the power cord..
3. After that,,try to look at the actual image of capacitors if it is bulged on the top so that you can easily determine the bad capacitors..
4. After that,,try to replaced the bad capacitors using soldering iron and soldering lead..replaced the capacitors only with the same type ratings and value..
5. Some of the capacitors not bulged so its better if have a capacitance meter
Posted on Jun 08, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2017 | Exercise & Fitness
Dec 23, 2014 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Dec 08, 2017 | 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD
Nov 28, 2011 | Car Audio & Video
Aug 23, 2009 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-60WF655 60" Rear...
May 15, 2008 | Linksys BEFW11S4 Wireless-B Broadband...
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!