Can I check my messages from a phone outside my home, is it possible to make a remote enquiry? And if so, how does it work?Thanks in advance for your answer. Regards, Joy
Remote Message Retrieval
You can operate your answering system from a remote location using any touch-tone
telephone or the handset.
Remote access away from home
You can check, play, or delete messages, even record a new greeting message when
you are away from home. Additionally, you can turn On or Off your answering system
from a remote location.
1) Call your telephone number and wait for the system to answer. If the answering
system is off, it will answer after about 10 rings and sounds a series of beeps.
2) During the greeting message (or a series of beeps when the answering system is off),
press 0 and enter your PIN code within 2 seconds (see "Setting a PIN Code" in your owners manual.
3) The answering system announces the current time and the number of messages stored
in memory. You hear "To play incoming messages, press zero-two. For help, press onezero".
You will hear a beep.
4) Enter a command within 15 seconds, each command there after must be entered
within 2 seconds. You may select a command from the following chart:
For your convenience
a remote operation
card is provided for
you to use while
away from home, it can be found in the back of your owners manual.
0 then 6 Answering System On
0 then 7 Memo Record/Stop **
0 then 8 Greeting Message Record/Stop **
0 then 9 Answer System Off
1 then 0 Help Guidance
0 then 1 Repeat a Message*
0 then 2 Playing incoming Messages
0 then 3 Skipping a Message
0 then 4 Deleting a Message
0 then 5 Stop Operation
* For Repeat a Message function, press 0 then 1 within about four seconds to
repeat the previous message, or press 0 then 1 after about four seconds to repeat
the current message.
** For Memo Record and Greeting Message Record function, the first time you enter
the corresponding command, it starts the Recording function. If you want to stop
the recording, press 0 then 7 or 8.
5) After the command has finished, you hear intermittent beeps indicating that the
system is in the command waiting mode. You may enter another command at this
time from the chart above.
6) When you are finished, hang up to exit the system. The answering system
automatically returns to standby.
Your machine automatically has a PIN set of 80.
you are trying to use remote access from a cellular phone and having
trouble: Try changing your tone length on your cell phone to long.
May 25, 2011 |
Uniden Cordless Phone