Question about Cnet CNWL-311 802.11b Wireless Adapter
try this settings (this is what I got on my computer and I don't have this problem.. I hope it helps)
1. go start>network places but right click on it and go into properties
2. the network connections page opens up, select the wireless network adapter right clicking on it and go into properties.
3. select the tab wireless networks and look for the ssid (name of the access point you want to connect to), select it and click on properties
4 the association tab should be the first one.. put a check mark next to "connect even if this network is not broadcasting"
5 in the "wireless network key" area on network authentication select "open" on data encryption select "WEP" and under network key, enter the network key you configured in your access point (not the passphrase but the network key!!)
6. key index advance should be 1.
7. unselect (if selected) next to "the key is provided for me automatically"
8. click ok (if you don't is like you did nothing).
and test and see if it gets your concern fixed...
Posted on Dec 06, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
In order to find the wireless security password of your Dlink wireless router G WBR-2310 , please follow these setps
1. Open up the internet explorer in the computer in which you are online and clear the address bar and type in the number 192.168.0.1 and hit enter.
2. You will be logged into the D-Link router setup page .
3. Under the SETUP tab, in the left hand side, click on WIRELESS SETTINGS? you will find Wireless security Mode under which you can find the password for the wireless settings.
Thanks in Advance!
Jan 11, 2011 | D-Link RangeBooster G WBR-2310 Wireless...
Nov 15, 2010 | Cnet CNWL-311 802.11b (CNWLC-311) Wireless...
Jun 25, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 11, 2010 | Cnet CNWL-311 802.11b (CNWLC-311) Wireless...
Feb 10, 2010 | Microsoft Wireless Network Adapter Xbox...
Jan 18, 2010 | Zonet Fast Ethernet Adapter Realtek 8139D...
Jan 16, 2010 | Cnet CNWL-311 802.11b (CNWLC-311) Wireless...
Oct 19, 2009 | Cnet CNWL-311 802.11b (CNWLC-311) Wireless...
Jan 20, 2009 | NetGear : WG111 54 Mbps Wireless USB 2.0...
May 10, 2008 | Linksys WUSB54GC 802.11g/b Wireless...
157 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: