Question about Audio Players & Recorders
If this woofer has it's own built in amp, it might be your rca cables, try moving them around. Anytime you have sound signal wires crossing power cords you must have them cross like T and not ll you get what I mean? just try keeping power away from sound. GOOD LUCK.
Posted on Dec 05, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2014 | Boston Acoustics ASW650 10in 650 Watt A...
Jul 03, 2014 | Boston Acoustics Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 03, 2014 | Boston Acoustics Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 01, 2013 | Boston Acoustics ASW650
Mar 01, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
• Check that the subwoofer is connected properly, switched on and the volume turned up.
• If your subwoofer has a sleep function, make sure it is switched off.
• Make sure that the Subwoofer setting is YES or PLUS (see Speaker Setting on page xx).
• The crossover frequency may be set too low; try setting it higher to match the characteristics of your other speakers (see Speaker Setting on page xx)
• If there is very little low frequency information in the source material, change your speaker settings to Front: SMALL / Subwoofer: YES , or Front: LARGE / Subwoofer: PLUS (see Speaker Setting on page xx).
• Check that the LFE channel is not set to -80dB , or a very quiet setting (see Bass Peak Level
on page xx).
• Check the speaker level settings (see Channel Level on page xx).
Regarding the Large vs Small assignment of speakers, what they mean isn't so much the physical size but the ability to handle real bass. Large if Yes.
Jan 12, 2011 | Boston Acoustics PV600 Main / Stereo...
Jun 06, 2010 | Boston Acoustics PV800 Subwoofer
Jul 22, 2009 | Boston Acoustics BA745 Computer Speakers
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!