Question about Hand Tools

1 Answer

Where to buy accessories for my Multimaster Tool

I bought the Fein 6-37-06-012-02-4 Fein Diamond Blade.
Where can I buy accessories such as screws & frame for this particular blade so it can be fitted on my Multimaster tool.

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that has over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 17 Answers try them.

Posted on Dec 12, 2008

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I bought a used stanley router and don't know how to take the old blade out. I like to change the blade.

There will be a button to push in which will lock the spindel. After locking the spindel you need to undo a nut using a wrench or spanner.

Apr 09, 2011 | Stanley Hand Tools

1 Answer

I have a 12' stanley powerlock series 33-212. I want to replace the blade but can't get it open to start

You don't need to open it to replace the blade. You pull the blade all the way out and you will see that it is hooked to a spring. All you have to do is unhook the old blade and connect the new one and slowly let it wind back in. Remember to hang on tight to the spring so it doesn't snap back in before you get the new blade connected. If you do need to take it apart, there should be screws holding it together.

Dec 11, 2010 | Stanley Hand Tools

1 Answer

I can't get the blade off.

there is a tool that came with this saw called a "jachshaft" which was basically a very thin open wrench (that fits behind the blade to hold the shaft in place while the blade screw was loosened. it is obselete with no replacement BUT a dewalt service center may still have one under a different part number. the old part number is 48321.

a very thin open wrench of the same size may be used, which may involve grinding one down to be thin enough, etc. there are a couple of online parts distributors that may have it as well. tool parts direct may have them in stock. it may be listed as a porter cable part but rockwell products basically became porter cable products.

if you have the tool but are still unable to get the screw out, some heat on the screw might help loosen it, being careful of course not to burn anything. if the head of the screw is stripped vice grips might work, or you may have to drill into the center of the screw and use an extractor.

hope this helps.

Dec 05, 2009 | Hand Tools

2 Answers

Stanley 10-777 utility knife: I need to reinsert the retractable blade slide back into the knife body. I try but the knife won't close.

Make sure the blade lays flat into the blade cradle. And the cradle also must lay just right within the knife.


Oct 27, 2009 | Stanley Hand Tools

1 Answer

Bought a junior hacksaw which the blade comes upside down in. Tried twisting the frame to get the blade out but can't. Any ideas please?

To remove the blade from the junior hacksaw, hold the handle and push the other end against something (like the floor) to carefully bend the frame and un-clip the blade.

Sep 02, 2009 | Hand Tools

1 Answer

Is there a problem with the rota drive handheld screw driver. I have one and it holds its charge for only 8-10 screws after fully charged. Is this normal. I love it but I'm always having to reach for my...

yes this is is not a professional tool as like a dewalt or milwaukee.its aggravating but my wife buys these tools and finds the same resualt.

Jul 02, 2009 | Hand Tools

2 Answers


There is a SLOT in the end of the knife. Simply insert the strip of new blages in to the slot and you are ready to go.

Good luck. :)

Apr 25, 2009 | Stanley Hand Tools

1 Answer

I´m looking for a product...

Prices range from $7 US to $30 US, depending on manufacturer and model. I bought one at Harbor Freight tools for $5.99 US. General Tool makes a good one for about $12 US.

The one you are looking at can be priced here for around $9 US:

Jan 23, 2009 | Omega Automatic Center Punch

Not finding what you are looking for?
Hand Tools Logo

Related Topics:

152 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Hand Tools Experts

Jim Parker
Jim Parker

Level 3 Expert

1040 Answers

Don Numinen
Don Numinen

Level 2 Expert

55 Answers

Bill Boyd

Level 3 Expert

33257 Answers

Are you a Hand Tool Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides