Question about Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Replaced cartridge but still can not use, just keeps coming up with U163! can not find what this means in the Manual, can anyone help?
Replacing An Ink Cartridge
Use the following procedure to replace empty ink cartridges or when an ink cartridge error appears.
3. Press down on the semi-circular tab located on the top of the cartridge to release the cartridge and then remove it.
Note: Handle the ink cartridges carefully to avoid staining clothes and surrounding work area.
4. Remove and replace each cartridge individually. Or, remove the second cartridge after the first has been removed.
5. Take out a new cartridge from its casing and gently remove the orange protective tape in the direction of the arrow.
Note: - Do not attempt to reattach the protective tape once you have removed it.
- Do not touch the gold electrical contacts or the print head nozzles after removing the protective tape.
6. Insert the ink cartridge into the ink cartridge holder.- Black: the left slot- Color: the right slot**One black cartridge and one color cartridge must be installed in the machine in order for the printer to operate. It does not matter if the capacities (Standard or High) do not match.
7. Push up on the front of the cartridge until it locks into place. (A click sound will be heard when the cartridge is locked in place.)
8. Confirm that the ink cartridges are installed properly.
<1> The ink cartridge is not installed properly.
<2> The ink cartridge is installed properly.
Posted on Dec 09, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 16, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Feb 28, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Feb 15, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 07, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Oct 11, 2009 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
Sep 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
472 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: