- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Check the mother board user manual 1st. To see how to properly install this mother boar to your PC cabinet or tower.
2. Check to see if you have the power from the power supply correctly connected
3. You may not have the proper watts or power from the power supply to power said mother board.
4. check the mother board battery it may not have proper voltage it should be 3.9 volts or more with a voltage meter check.
usually a 2025 button battery on the board
First check your num lock led if it on and off when you press num lock key then your cpu is ok. Then therer is issue with monitor to cpu loose connection or Screen resolution problem. For that when you power up press F8 key then enter in enable vga mode.then go to control panel and dispaly then settings then change screeen resolution to 1024*768 then apply and ok. Aslo reconnect connection from monitor to cpu vga port. Also check in bios some times your harddisk is not detected proeprly. If problem still remains open cpu cabinet and reconnect data cable and power cable to harddisk. Refix RAM memory. Pull cmos cell for 15 minutes then check. Thanks for using fixya. Pls rate solution if it help you .