Question about Mr. Heater MH175KT Open Flame Utility
I am not real familiar with the Mr Heater units, although I have been around Reddy Heaters for well over 30 years. The principal is the same, after all, Mr heater is a foreign knock-off of the Reddy Heater.
Check, in this order:
1. shine a flashlight in the tank- look for water droplets rolling around on the bottom.
2. check the fuel filter for restriction. A blocked filter will cause starvation.
3. with soapy water check for air leaks from the air pump to the nozzle. An air leak will cause reduced fuel delivery.
4. check the pump pressure, bring up to factory specs.
5. If you have turned the adjustment screw, move #5 up to #1.
6. check or replace the nozzle.
7. If the fuel delivery system checks out OK then you have an electronics problem, and I’ve been told that Mr Heater parts are rare and hard to come by.
Posted on Dec 06, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2017 | Heating & Cooling
Jan 08, 2017 | Amcor Heating & Cooling
Jan 08, 2017 | Heating & Cooling
Jan 04, 2017 | All-Pro Heating & Cooling
Dec 28, 2016 | Heating & Cooling
Dec 25, 2014 | Heating & Cooling
Nov 11, 2014 | Heating & Cooling
Oct 22, 2014 | Heating & Cooling
Dec 12, 2010 | Stoves Heating & Cooling
391 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: