Question about Panasonic PV-C1353W 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
To over the lock the eprom needs to be taken out and resolder back that will reset the parental lock when ever you put in a code use a eamily member birth date yours or a friend birth date or a house address
Posted on Mar 10, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2011 | Apex Digital AT2014DV 20 in. TV/DVD Combo
Jan 29, 2011 | Apex Digital AT1314DV 13 in. TV/DVD Combo
1. To use the override code:
2. Hit the MENU key to get to the menus.
3. Go down to the SYSTEM menu and hit the right arrow on the remote control.
4. Once in the SYSTEM menu, go to PARENTAL GUIDE. It will ask for your code.
5. Enter the override code listed above. From here, you can turn on and off different rating restrictions, as well as set a new code.
No matter what the V-chip code is set to, the override code will still work. If you have a blank screen with a red key on the bottom left, simply press the (function or F) button and the mute button at the same time. This will unlock the screen and allow you to view the channel as desired
Jan 11, 2011 | Apex Digital Combination Televisions
Dec 10, 2010 | Apex Digital AT2014DV 20 in. TV/DVD Combo
Dec 07, 2010 | Apex Digital GT1417DV 14 in. TV/DVD Combo
Jul 21, 2009 | Panasonic Combination Televisions
Dec 14, 2008 | Panasonic PV-DF2704 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD...
Nov 25, 2007 | Panasonic PV-M1349 Combo
Nov 15, 2007 | Panasonic PV-C2061 20 in. TV/VCR Combo
Oct 26, 2007 | Apex Digital GT2715DV 27 in. TV/DVD Combo
Oct 16, 2016 | Hitachi Combination Televisions
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!