Question about Philips DVP5140 DVD Player
I have philps dvd player that support region 2 but not playing the dvd disk of region 1
Try this procedure
. Turn on the unit
2. Open the loading tray
3. Press the "Setup" button on the remote
4. Navigate to the "Preferences" page using the right arrow key
5. Enter 138931
6. You will now see the current region code displayed
7. Use the Up/Down arrow keys to select the region required or "0" for all regions
8. Press the "Play" button on the remote
Posted on Dec 05, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 04, 2015 | Televison & Video
Mar 02, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jan 02, 2010 | Zenith DVD2381 DVD Player
Jun 23, 2009 | TruTech PVS12701 Portable DVD Player
Jun 12, 2009 | LG RC897T DVD Recorder/VCR Combo
Jun 22, 2008 | Coby DVD-224 DVD Player
Nov 29, 2007 | Curtis DVD8017 Portable DVD Player
Nov 26, 2007 | Sylvania NB500SL9 Blu-Ray Player
Nov 18, 2007 | Televison & Video
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: