An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: Nikon Coolpix P5100 settings
Olympus cameras have an "all reset" function that can be toggled on or off in the menu. If "on", all settings are restored to default on boot up, if "off" then the last setting are kept on boot up. If the settings are supposed to be kept be design,but are not, then the capacitor or small battery on the main board needs to be replaced. Not user replaceable, usually soldered on or socketed but no simple access.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Good day,<br /><br />It sometimes happen that you lose your cameras user manual.<br />This can be very frustrating as you need to look up something, but you can't seem to find a manual anywhere!<br /><br />Well if you follow <a href="http://www.retrevo.com/s/Nikon-P5100-Digital-Cameras-review-manual/id/3256dj692/t/1-2/">THIS </a>link you can download your cameras user manual on your computer and thus keep a digital copy handy for all the times you need it.<br /><br />Please let me know if this information was helpful!<br /><br />Kind Regards
1. Make sure camera and subject are perfectly still
2. Push flower button till white flower is on screen
3. slowly press zoom in and out till flower turns yellow
4. wait 10 secondes or so
5. camera will focus on object
6. if not, press zoom in/out again, then wait again