Question about SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
To create a playlist for Windows Media Player, follow these steps:
1. Launch Windows Media Player.
2. Clear the List pane by clicking the Clear List pane button.
3. Click the arrow below the Library Tab then select Create Playlist.
4. Type in the name of your Playlist.
Loading Content 14
5. Click Songs from Library then drag them from the Details pane to the List
6. To rearrange the songs, drag them up or down in the List pane.
7. Click Save Playlist.
To transfer playlists to your Sansa player, follow these steps:
1. Connect your Sansa player to the computer.
2. Select Sync digital media files to this devices using Windows Media
Player on initial connection.
3. Right-click on Your Sansa Player, then select Set Up Sync.
Loading Content 15
4. Select Personal Playlists from the drop down menu on the left pane.
5. Highlight the playlists you want to transfer to your Sansa player, click Add,
6. Synchronization will start as soon as you click Finish. To see the Sync
progress, click on Sync Results.
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2014 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Mar 31, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Mar 17, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Nov 09, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Jan 28, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Nov 23, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Mar 11, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Feb 16, 2014 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
233 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: